Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios 2011! Bring on 2012!

Hellooooo blog land! I have not sat down at the computer long enough since my last blog to type up anything worth reading. New Year's Resolution: Blog Better. Can you blog on your phone? Well, until I figure that one out....if you're not getting your RowdyMaui/Pistols&Cupcakes/KacieLeah fix, check out our Facebook or Twitter :)

Anyways, I have about one hour left of 2011 to get this "Year in Review" type post thingy out. So heeerrreee we go:

JANUARY
2011 had an awesome start as Texas Monthly Magazine had an article over Rockport, and we were one of the businesses featured: 

February....I don't remember much other than working and Valentine's Day with my hunny buns in Port A:




 Spring photoshoot with Casey and Hailey: 

Double date night/Dinner & Bowling with Heather and Kyle: 

April brought a change of hair color:

and a new tractor for Jonathan:

and Sandfest in Port Aransas:


Glitzen was born in May and flew the coop in June: 

PDA in June: 

and Shrimporee with my sister from another mister (and sharer of the same name) Casey Leigh:

And in my June folders I found this gem that Heather's little girl Kylee took of herself:
And these uhh...."modelling" shots:


Which ultimately got us in the mood for fishin! 

Jonathan even lost his head over it: 

July brought out the crazy in us and for the 4th of July....we went alllllllll out: 

Party animals:



 The hunny had lots of training in the summer as well...

 But I did squeeze in some time to make cupcakes :) 


In August Miss Ali Dee wore our "Rhinestones" tee during a performance in Nashville:


and bingo night with my parents in which we decided to form a bingo "team" and wear matching shirts (we did not win at all):

Our Fall photoshoot took place in California by the fabulous Face On by Tamara:

 September sunset & kisses:


 Jonathan got in some modelling shots too this year: 


Casey joined Mom & I for a weekend of shopping during Antiques fair in Warrenton/Roundtop:


 This is what your feet look like after 8+ hours of junkin'

October brought us another WIN at the Town Halloween Party:
 This year it was just us girls as Jonathan was in Romania and poor Kyle was tortured enough last year...but that was fine by us! Things got a little crazy, but it was most definitely one of the funnest nights ever:

In November I did a custom pair of boots for Rachel Federoff of Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo:

And the girls of American Hoggers wore our tees in their finale episode:

 I won tickets to see Eli Young Band & Rich O'Toole:

December started off with a nice shout out in the Horses & Heels feature in The Fast Horse Resource Magazine:

Junk Gypsy's December Junk Prom was a night to remember:


Love these ladies!!!!!

We got into the Christmas spirit by baking some cookies:


Our family Christmas photo:

and my brother reading to a deer...


 Daddy & Jonathan got some boxers from Santa:

Jonathan continued to be insanely handsome and make me melt despite the sorta-not-really cold weather:
(He's so dreamy!)
 Christmas Day was spent with both our families in Rockport and in Roundtop: 

and the day after my sweetie took me on a dinner & movie date :)



WHEW! Now that we're up to date, I hope ya'll had a wonderful year as well, and I wish you an even better one in 2012! See ya soon :) 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic year!!! Your business has really flurrished. I love all of the photos....especially the family Christmas. Lol
    wishing you and that cutie a wonderful 2012!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do this year.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome year! Super exciting your designs are EVERYWHERE! Congrats pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun year. I think there are great things in store for you and Rowdy Maui!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing how your year went...love that idea, may have to come up with something like that myself, great way to share fun things with everyone!
    Have a great new year, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year you had! Jonathan is quite the looker ;) hehe. Junk Prom looks so much fun! Makes me miss summer prom...Pier Boy still sits in my room at home. I'm betting 2012 will be even bigger for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
    What might you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago?

    Any sure?

    Here is my web blog Size Genetics Review

    ReplyDelete